When looking for reliable bedbug treatments, choose one that works well for your situation and preferences. Although you have many options, we believe Cryonite is a good choice for many. We are confident that this bedbug treatment method will work exceptionally well for a large group of clients. The innovative technology is non-toxic and safe for everyone involved. Thanks to its effectiveness, Cryonite treatment is commonly used in the United States, Europe, and Australia.
The process works by releasing CO2 in snow form. The exterminator will apply the CO2 snow to areas where bedbugs have been spotted and where they tend to hide. Besides wiping out bedbug infestations, our Cryonite treatment also works well for eliminating flour beetles and cockroaches.
The Cryonite Process
When we eliminate bedbugs using Cryonite, we’re going to freeze the bugs to death. Bedbugs cannot tolerate extreme temperatures. The process is effective because it quickly exposes bedbugs to extremely low temperatures. Thanks to the low temperatures and quick application, the bedbugs will not be able to escape. Carbon dioxide snow is used as the cooling medium. It is sprayed from a specially designed nozzle to guarantee convenient, quick results.
One thing our clients like about our Cryonite treatments is the fact it doesn’t leave a mess behind. Frozen carbon dioxide or dry ice transitions from ice to gas without turning into a liquid. Therefore, it doesn’t create a mess. Since it doesn’t transform into a liquid at any point, it can be used to eliminate bedbugs around delicate items, including motors, food processing equipment, electrical outlets, and more. Although Cryonite will eliminate the bedbugs, it won’t turn flour into a mess.
The Cryonite treatment is effective because it relies on a combination of speed and size. It works swiftly to ensure rapidly expose bedbugs and bedbug eggs to cold temperatures. As a result, the method is swift enough to kill bedbugs, bedbug larvae, and bedbug eggs.
The Cryonite machine features an ergonomic design and handle. Plus, the handle has a telescoping function to ensure that it can be used to treat hard-to-reach locations. It is angled at 90-degrees to ensure the exterminator can easily spray the chemical into electrical outlets and under furniture.
Another good thing about Cryonite is its penetrating capabilities. With this method, the exterminator can eliminate bedbugs hiding in small gaps and cracks. The Cryonite mixture will slip through the cracks and eliminate any bugs hiding inside.
A Reliable, Eco-Friendly Treatment
- It can be used to eliminate bedbugs anywhere and at any time.
- Cryonite can eliminate bedbugs on surfaces that are used to prepare meals. It works great in kitchens and bakeries.
- Your production doesn’t have to stop.
- Residents and guests can return sooner since there is no residue or mess to clean up.
Reasons You’ll Want To Pick Cryonite
We highly recommend picking our Cryonite treatments because they come with numerous benefits.
- Cryonite can effectively eliminate crawling insects, including cockroaches and bedbugs.
- You won’t have to worry about using pesticides in your dwelling.
- A company’s production line may continue during the Cryonite treatment.
- If there is downtime, it can be minimized.
- Cryonite is a dry treatment that doesn’t leave any residue.
- The mixture can be used around food and food preparation equipment.
- It is safe and easy to administer.
- Cryonite eliminates bugs, eggs, larvae, and pupae.
- It can help you reduce the costs.
- It is better for the environment than many other bedbug treatments.
Now that you’ve learned more about Cryonite treatments, we’re confident it will be a good choice for you. When you’re ready to take advantage of it, call our local office. One of our friendly representatives will be eager to help.