When dealing with a bedbug infestation at home, it is pertinent to identify a solution swiftly. Many consumers are not easier to rely on conventional treatments. We understand this wholeheartedly. Nevertheless, some of our clients want to eliminate the pests using pesticides, and we can help these individuals. Researchers at Purdue University recently studied the effectiveness of pesticides for eliminating bedbug infestation. Although pesticides can eliminate infestations, precise steps need to be taken to achieve this goal.
For instance, the exterminator will need to visit the home several times while waiting a week or longer in between. Then, we’re going to return to the home again to make sure that the bugs are gone for good. Our company follows the protocols below to help you achieve a bedbug-free home.
- We visit the home at least three times.
- During the first visit, we’re going to treat the home for bedbugs.
- During the second visit, we’ll inspect the home and treat the home for bedbugs.
- During the last visit, we’re going to check the home for bedbugs. If necessary, we’ll treat it for bedbug again.
- We typically wait 10 to 14 days between visits to give eggs enough time to hatch.
We can wipe out the infestation using pesticides safely.